Gonna try coyote hunting for the first time

Thread starter #1
Trkyhntr70 bought a caller a while back and he's actually called in several with it but didn't get a shot. We've got this stand on our club, overlooking a clear cut. We're gonna climb up in there and see what happens about daybreak in the morning. We don't even have varmint guns. We're blasting away with 30.06s !!!!!! :shoot:

Arrow3

Kill them turkey eaters!!!! :shoot:

I suggest one of ya'll carry a 12 gauge though for a moving target.

Thread starter #5
We went to my Morgan County club and set up three different times. James sat on the ground and ran the caller while I climbed into a stand overlooking the clearcut. We never called in a coyote. Conditions weren't perfect as the wind was blowing pretty hard. We're definitely gonna try it again, we had a good time. James has called in several but they were in the evenings right before dark. We'll try it in the evening next time.

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
Trkyhntr70 bought a caller a while back and he's actually called in several with it but didn't get a shot. We've got this stand on our club, overlooking a clear cut. We're gonna climb up in there and see what happens about daybreak in the morning. We don't even have varmint guns. We're blasting away with 30.06s !!!!!! :shoot:
that will work jody!:biggrin2: