Good Friday does not equate to 3 days/3 nights

BANDERSNATCH

Today and tomorrow, ponder the fact that the traditional story of "Good Friday" does not fit with our Messiah's prophecy of 3 days AND 3 nights.

Keep in mind, share with your friends, that our Lord was crucified on Passover, before the HIGH SABBATH of the first day of the Feast of Unleavened Bread. There was an extra Sabbath during Passover week.... The math will never work with a Friday crucifixion...

Thank you, Lord, for giving Yourself for us. Our Passover Lamb!

My late father-in-law , Rev. Ed Vallowe wrote a book on the subject of when was Christ crucified . No longer in print , but an interesting read. The math does not work for a Friday crucifixion.

Last edited:

BANDERSNATCH

Would love to see how he validates 3 nights. Math is much easier to validate when one understands that there is an extra Sabbath (high Sabbath) during that feast week.

Friends, I had to edit my own post. My father-in-law did not agree with a Friday crucifixion . I left out the word not above, just caught my mistake.

The book was called The Battle of The Ages, when was Christ Crucified ?

A small book long out of print.

Ed wrote 24 books, only the Bible Mathematics is still in print. Several of his Revelation books can be found for sale on the internet.