Good pass last year UPDATED-BBD

Sgajacket

I had a rifle when I took that video, but, full disclosure, I had already killed the boss buck off that property and this deer had broken his g4.

Josh B

I was just messing with ya. I can pass bucks under 100 but once they hit 110 and 3 years I have a hard time. Good luck

Sgajacket

Yes. The left g4 grows at about a 30 degree angle to the outside of the main beam. Hard to see in these pics, but I matched it to others I have. Also know it’s same as video because I got lots of pictures of him later with the right g4 broken.

kickers

Sorry but I really don’t think that’s the same deer. No way the buck in video has 5 on his right side. I really don’t think the two pics are the same deer. Just my opinion. Good luck either way wish you all the best ?

Sgajacket

Sorry but I really don’t think that’s the same deer. No way the buck in video has 5 on his right side. I really don’t think the two pics are the same deer. Just my opinion. Good luck either way wish you all the best ?

I have the proof that you are wrong but not the inclination to provide it.

Sgajacket

I will say this about the video. His G2 is shorter than his 3 and hard to see in video. As stated earlier, his 4 was broken basically as the beam. Video was taken at 8 yards or so....got a pretty good look at him.

Latest posts