Good un. Had pics of him last year. Injuries from a car collision.

Thread starter #2
Regretfully i had my crossbow tonight. He was broadside at 20 facing away. Missed a basket rack 6 at 20 yards last night because of a limb. Put on some deet and a leafy suit over my still wet swimtrunks... It happend. Wasn't going to hunt this evening, but gave it the ol coledge try. Glad i did!

Thread starter #15
Toughest deer i ever cut up... Cut deer in bigger deer counties. Restocking genetics. But never seen fat like this in September. toughest deer i ever processed. Fat ingrained between roasts even. Never dulled so many knives. Also recently started using a work sharp belt sander... May be the problem, but lanskey stones have been garbage latley.

Attachments

Thread starter #17
Cropping, resizing, and editing sucks. Ruins perspective? Better way to post pics?

Cropping, resizing, and editing sucks. Ruins perspective? Better way to post pics?
there easier on a phone than a computer. Just click on the lil picture icon, go to your gallery, select and hit done. Easy greasy. Great buck man! And yes that fat will take the edge off your knives faster than anything.