GOOD VS. EVIL

WaltL1

Not good examples of the truth or even a semblances of it. Great example of how Athiest have no regard for truth though. Same song, different day.
You got us. We made it up. None of those things are really in the Bible.
Shucks ya dun out smarted us.

ky55

Yep, busted.

facepalm:

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)

You’re correct. They aren’t. Just your twisting of it. Feel free to prove me wrong.

WaltL1

Yep, busted.

facepalm:
I told you it wouldn't work !
I mean all you gotta do is open the book and you will see they arent in there. :bounce:

oldfella1962

What does God hate?

“These six things the Lord hates, yes, seven are an abomination to Him: A proud look, a lying tongue, hands that shed innocent blood, a heart that devises wicked plans, feet that are swift in running to evil, a false witness who speaks lies, and one who sows discord among brethren” (Proverbs 6:16-19).”

Hmmm, no mention of genocide, incest, rape, or slavery?
:huh:

That seems “twisted” to me.

I found a loophole....genocide, incest, rape & slavery (great folk-rock band name BTW) can be wrapped up under "a heart that devises wicked plans".

SemperFiDawg

Open YOUR book.

I see we’ve reached the point where when asked for proof to substantiate your lies you chose to evade. No suprise. Nothing to do but move on to another lie I guess. Apparently the only thing ‘Free Thinkers’ are free from is actually thinking, and any moral obligation to truth.

Last edited:

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I see we’ve reached the point where when asked for proof to substantiate your lies you chose to evade. No suprise. Nothing to do but move on to another lie I guess. Apparently the only thing ‘Free Thinkers’ are free from is actually thinking.
Sfd, you need to be honest with yourself. You have never contributed a single apologetic post in here. You pop in, make unverifiable claims, act as if you've refuted every fact against you and then run your mouth about atheists. You are your own worst enemy.

SemperFiDawg

Sfd, you need to be honest with yourself. You have never contributed a single apologetic post in here. You pop in, make unverifiable claims, act as if you've refuted every fact against you and then run your mouth about atheists. You are your own worst enemy.

I think anyone with half a brain and one eye can discern the validity of your statement and the where the pool of sources of the unverifiable claims lies. No point in me responding any further.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
I think anyone with half a brain and one eye can discern the validity of your statement and the where the pool of sources of the unverifiable claims lies. No point in me responding any further.
You set the groundwork of requirements of discernment and then bow out of responding. You did the right thing by knowing your own credentials and abilities.
:cheers:

660griz

You’re correct. They aren’t. Just your twisting of it. Feel free to prove me wrong.

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

WaltL1

No, he's a Christian's worst enemy.
And he doesn't care.
His priority is "I'm going to battle A/As regardless of the ridiculous nonsense I have to spew and I don't care how it makes Christians look".
Fortunately, there are Christians here who are far better spokesman for Christian beliefs to temper that.

WaltL1

I see we’ve reached the point where when asked for proof to substantiate your lies you chose to evade. No suprise. Nothing to do but move on to another lie I guess. Apparently the only thing ‘Free Thinkers’ are free from is actually thinking, and any moral obligation to truth.
I repeat, open your book.

ky55

atlashunter

Not good examples of the truth or even a semblances of it. Great example of how Athiest have no regard for truth though. Same song, different day.

Like I was saying... :rofl:

atlashunter

ky55

SemperFiDawg

If you buy a Hebrew slave, he is to serve for only six years. Set him free in the seventh year, and he will owe you nothing for his freedom. If he was single when he became your slave and then married afterward, only he will go free in the seventh year. But if he was married before he became a slave, then his wife will be freed with him. If his master gave him a wife while he was a slave, and they had sons or daughters, then the man will be free in the seventh year, but his wife and children will still belong to his master. But the slave may plainly declare, ‘I love my master, my wife, and my children. I would rather not go free.’ If he does this, his master must present him before God. Then his master must take him to the door and publicly pierce his ear with an awl. After that, the slave will belong to his master forever. (Exodus 21:2-6 NLT)

Your point?

SemperFiDawg