Goodbye Gwinnett County!

35 Whelen

After 37 years living in Gwinnett County, Mrs. 35 Whelen and I moved to Pickens County two weeks ago. Built a small house on top of a mountain right next to our daughter, son-in-law, and two grandchildren. Love it up here! Already have seen a number of bear and deer on the property. No traffic and very peaceful. Still feels like we rented a cabin in the mountains and are on vacation! Can't believe we actually live here now!

walkinboss01

Awesome move, and you’re next to the grand kids. I know you’ll enjoy it. Congrats.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
After 37 years living in Gwinnett County, Mrs. 35 Whelen and I moved to Pickens County two weeks ago. Built a small house on top of a mountain right next to our daughter, son-in-law, and two grandchildren. Love it up here! Already have seen a number of bear and deer on the property. No traffic and very peaceful. Still feels like we rented a cabin in the mountains and are on vacation! Can't believe we actually live here now!
Post reported cause I’m jelly

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
37 years in Elgwinnetto !!!!!!

You deserve all the peace and quiet you can get. Congrats

Jim Boyd

Big congratulations!

Horns

I know you ain’t gonna miss all that asphalt and concrete. Congratulations on the move

swamp hunter

Moved from far South Florida to my Hunting Camp 4 Months ago.
Closed my Business . Bought a new Polarius , 3 new Ladder stands and flat moved.
Haven't seen a car on my Dead end road for 3 weeks now..Hope the World is still turning..
Big Bend Swamps Fla. Flats are 9 miles away and the Club starts at my back fence. 93 Thousand Acres.
Enjoy my Friend..

4HAND

Cuffem & Stuffem Moderator
Staff member
Moved from far South Florida to my Hunting Camp 4 Months ago.
Closed my Business . Bought a new Polarius , 3 new Ladder stands and flat moved.
Haven't seen a car on my Dead end road for 3 weeks now..Hope the World is still turning..
Big Bend Swamps Fla. Flats are 9 miles away and the Club starts at my back fence. 93 Thousand Acres.
Enjoy my Friend..
You have relocated into the best part of Florida!

swamp hunter

Just have to watch out for them Speed Traps and DWI roadblocks in Dixie County..::gone: