Goodbye to Midwest Turkey Supply

KentuckyHeadhunter

After many years he's closing the doors. No more awesome catalogs full of great turkey gear. I'll miss those green newspaper like catalogs with classic hand drawings on the cover. He had above average calls and gear strictly dedicated to turkey hunters. If one of you has the time and money......its available. I wish I could.... End of an era.

Mark K

Banned
Wow! And that’s not a good “wow” either. That’s my, “you know it’s about to happen” catalog. Hate to see it go.

herb mcclure

Mr. George has been so good to me, carrying my book and the Native Turkeys' DVD too. Not to mention my source for replacement rubber, which I use on my Leons' Turkey caller.
Yes, I too, will miss Midwest TurkeySupply and I wish them the best of everything.

DRBugman85

I'm sorry to hear this,I always enjoyed getting his catalog it just kinda put me in the ZONE for the season. ?

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Sadly we will see more of these places close in the next couple of years. Owners getting older and wanting to retire

jbird1

Sad news for sure. I always looked to them first for gear and enjoyed the annual right of passage that was the green catalog.

RedHills

Self Banned after losing a Noles bet.
Musta been a quick decision...NWTF monthly still promoting them in this months isssue??

Hawken2222

I sure hate to hear this. They were always great to deal with.

fullstrut

Ordered many times from them. These places are slowly fading.

Mauser

Sad to hear,been doing business with them for close to twenty years.

Gaswamp

everything is 20% off right now

Gaswamp

Sometime early next year I think

tad1

One of a kind company... guess I’ll have to get my next turkey vest from amazon.....I don’t know how businesses can compete anymore