Got a history lesson on cell phones tonight

pjciii

Was at a restaurant tonight. We like it. The last couple of times we have gone people were talking on there cell phones so loud it was disruptive. On the way out I stopped and mention to manager (snowflake) that since they have 4 smaller dining rooms off the main dining room that it would be nice if one was cell phone free. He proceeded to tell me they couldn't do that because cell phones are an entitlement covered under the constitutions 1st amendment. I just shook my head and left. I was not going to win that argument.
Patrick

Dub

I love it when folks think you actually want to hear what they have to say and get louder with their cellphone calls.

What's really funny is when you see a couple sitting down at a table together.....and at some point they are both on their cellphones.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
I love it when folks think you actually want to hear what they have to say and get louder with their cellphone calls.

What's really funny is when you see a couple sitting down at a table together.....and at some point they are both on their cellphones.
And some will spend good money on tickets to sporting events, and spend all their time playing with their phones instead of watching the game. facepalm:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I need to read my Constitution again. I missed the part about freedom of Cell Phone use. Yall should try that defense in Georgia if you are ever pulled over for talking on your cell phone. These people only use the constitution when they think it entitles them to something. When it dont suit them it is an old outdated Document written a bunch of stupid old white men.

It is so scary how many people have no idea what the US Constitution says or means. EX: Facebook removing your posts is not a First Amendment violation as Facebook is not the government. The First Amendment begins: CONGRESS shall make no law. Many people get this completely wrong when they drivel on about a business limiting their Second Amendment rights. So you know: A business telling you that you can't have a gun on their property is not limiting your 2nd Amendment rights.

LTZ25

Was at a restaurant tonight. We like it. The last couple of times we have gone people were talking on there cell phones so loud it was disruptive. On the way out I stopped and mention to manager (snowflake) that since they have 4 smaller dining rooms off the main dining room that it would be nice if one was cell phone free. He proceeded to tell me they couldn't do that because cell phones are an entitlement covered under the constitutions 1st amendment. I just shook my head and left. I was not going to win that argument.
Patrick
Do you think he was stupid enough to think the cell phone came before the constitution , I'm saying yes he was .

calibob1

COMMIE LOVER TROLL