Got My Knife Today Too

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Ya`ll look at this masterpiece I got in a trade with Burl E. It has a unique sheath and the handle is as purty as anything I`ve ever seen. This man knows his knives. Many thanks Burl!! Good trade! :cheers:

Attachments

• MVC-076F.JPG
    MVC-076F.JPG
    60.2 KB · Views: 344

LJay

Retired Mod
That is sho' nuff nice Nick. Congradulations on the new addition.

Handgunner

Man I can't wait to get mine! Sweet lookin' knife, Nick and awesome work, Burl!

I'm gonna have to sweeten the deal some I'm afraid.. That knife is worth more than a walkin' stick...

CAL

Now don't go puttin of on ya sticks Delton.I am right proud of mine and my wing bone call too!

WOODIE13

2023 TURKEY CHALLENGE 1st place Team
Seems Monday was a busy day for the USPS:flag:

Nice blade:cool:

Handgunner

CAL said:
Now don't go puttin of on ya sticks Delton.I am right proud of mine and my wing bone call too!
Thanks Cal... Maybe he'll like his.

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Hey D, after the end of next wek, I`m gonna be needin` one of them walkin` sticks too! :p

Handgunner

I've been meaning to get one to ya for a while now.. but turkey season came, and then the hot weather.

Jamie don't take too kind to me craving a stick in the living room.... much. :rofl:

I'll try and get busy on it....

Minner

Dadgummit, I wish I had some talents so I could trade with some of you craftsmen on here.

On second thought, how many lies and tall tales would it take to get me one of them there knives? :biggrin2:

Burl E.

Thanks

Thanks Nic! I am glad you posted a pic of it. I was in a hurry to get to the post office by 12:00 on Saturday, I forgot to take one.
That Etowah River Wild Cherry Burl is Bee-U-Tee-Full stuff. The only wood or burl that comes close in my book, is Buckeye Burl.

I make turkey calls, strikers, pens, duck calls, fishing lures, knife handles, deer grunt calls, key chains, and anything else I can with it. That is "if" I can find a big enough knot to use. The only problem I have is waiting for it to dry. I have even used the microwave to speed up the process. Dang, I hope the ol' lady don't read that.

Delton, Yours has a little more upswept point. I rushed it to the post office at 4:58 today. And if you feel like sweetn' up the pot, feel free, I won't mind.::ke:

Burl E.

I got mine, too. Man, talk about a work of art. You are the MAN, Nic!
:cheers: :)

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
Thanks Burl, glad you like it! :cheers:

hey captain,
a fella could sure skin a lot deer with that one, very nice