Got some big bass tourneys coming next year!!!!

Coenen

I'll have to check out the Expo for the Lanier event assuming they're open late. I work pretty close to Cool-Ray. Do you see the likes of Castaway or Lanier Baits perhaps having a little booth space at that event?

TroyBoy30

not really an expo at regular tour stops. just small stuff at the weigh in at the ramp. the one you want is the classic, which is in tenn next year. lanier tourney is gonna be cold

Coenen

not much of an expo at regular tour stops. the one you want is the classic
Went to the one in B'ham a few years back, it was pretty bonkers. Even if it's just a few booths, I'm good to wander by, especially if we've got a few locals peddling their wares.

Scout'nStripers

I'll have to check out the Expo for the Lanier event assuming they're open late. I work pretty close to Cool-Ray. Do you see the likes of Castaway or Lanier Baits perhaps having a little booth space at that event?
If it's possible I'd like to do it.

Man, I'm pretty stoked about it. It's going to be a boost to our local economy and a lot of kids are going to be pretty happy to see all those big names here at our lake. High school fishing is getting pretty big here in Georgia and it's a great opportunity for a lot of fans to get close to the pros.

Scout'nStripers

not really an expo at regular tour stops. just small stuff at the weigh in at the ramp. the one you want is the classic, which is in tenn next year. lanier tourney is gonna be cold
What lake in Tenn is the classic Troy? I may have read over it but I didn't see it in the article.

Beagler

Im not Troy, but the 2019’classic
Is the Tennessee river, at Knoxville.

howboutthemdawgs

Eh. How much more could one event legitimately generate?

It’s not the event. It’s the aftermath. Another good showing like the flw and katy bar the door. It’s already a zoo most weekends. If it shows out like it’s capable of it could be trouble. Ask locals from g-ville, chick, rayburn, etc about the publicity from big tournaments.

TroyBoy30

Went to the one in B'ham a few years back, it was pretty bonkers. Even if it's just a few booths, I'm good to wander by, especially if we've got a few locals peddling their wares.

you should make a classic then. youre gonna need a couple days to see it all though

jocko755

I will predict the Pro's will struggle. Most will look for the ever rare largemouth bite and choke! They aren't going to add to the pressure. Lanier is already pressured. They are going to be on Carters and Chatuge this fall. I think it will be interesting to see how they fish it.

DAWG1419

I will predict the Pro's will struggle. Most will look for the ever rare largemouth bite and choke! They aren't going to add to the pressure. Lanier is already pressured. They are going to be on Carters and Chatuge this fall. I think it will be interesting to see how they fish it.
I doubt they will struggle. Lanier isn’t that hard to fish when you get the info they will get.

Scout'nStripers

Jocko, judging from what happened this year in the Bulldog and the fact that it's going to be during a pre-spawn staging period I think there will be some big bags weighed on crankbaits. Guys like G-man throwing those Rapala DT's and Randy Howell with his Livingstons will do well. Probably still be some big girls out deep too. I think the largemouth will be a factor also. We were catching some good ones back in Feb. We'll see, every year is different on Lanier.

littlejon

They will not struggle if there is a steady weather pattern. Too much info on Lanier and in a Pro's hand you will see some good numbers. They already fish lakes with spots in them so Lanier will be a candy store. With the electronics on those boats today those spots don't stand a chance. They will also get inside info on the lake, patterns and locations.