Got to meet Al yesterday!!

Greg Tench

While at Unicoi my daughter and I got to meet and talk with Al.We had a great time and wish we couldve stayed longer. Thanks Al, for the gracious hospitality and good conversation , we truly had a great time!! Oh, and thanks again for the pin, as you have great artistic talent! It was a pleasure sir, and hope to see you again soon! GT & CT. :) PS :D :D ...STILL HAVENT FOUND THAT AVATAR!!!

Al33

Greg,

The pleasure was mine. :) Glad you had the time to sit and chat awhile.
Your Punkin, as you fondly call her, is a beautiful young lady I know you are proud of. Folks, Greg's little auburn haired daughter is a straight A freshman and cheerleader for her high school. She got an A+ from me for congeniality too! :clap: All this and she still finds time to hunt with her dad now and then. That is GREAT! :fine:

Several Woodyites stopped by to say hello and I am grateful they all did. Missing Ridge, Gobblinlawyer, Turkey Caller, Unicoi Dawg, Woody's Janitior, Atrrow3 with Ms Jessica, and Ben Athens. Might have left one or two off, if I did, let us know.

I had a great weekend seeing many friends I first met 16 years ago when I first attended this event. The exibitors nor the crowds were there like they have been in past years, but it still turned out to be a great success for the wild turkey. The banquest was a huge success thanks to the untiring efforts of many volunteers who love the sport of hunting wild turkies. My hat is off to each and everyone of them. :clap:

To all who stopped by my table to visit, a big THANK YOU.

Al

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Met ol Al huh??? :speechles :eek:

I too have met him.....

Just kidding of course, Al is a great guy with a great sense of humor.

Jim

Turkeycaller

Al,

As always, your company is a pleasure.
It was great to see you and meet a few new friends.
The show was a little lite on attendance but I am sure everyone enjoyed themself's, and got to play everyone's calls.
There certainly were some of the BEST callmakers there.
As usual, I spend way toooooooooo much $$$$$$$$.

Really enjoyed sharing my Trumpet collection with everyone interested.

Thanks for the pin......my hat is ALMOST full.

Your friend,

TC

Arrow3

Al?

We really enjoyed meeting you also...We would have been there much sooner if Teddy hadn't got me lost!!!

I wound up buying two mouth calls..One by Dad's calls and the other made by Lavender Mnt. I like the Lavender Mtn. call the best...

I was looking for some of those Lightning calls that Randy talks about but I didnt see any...

Al33

Tc,

I should of mentined that. WOW, what a collection!

Folks, Turkey Caller has collection of ivory trumpet calls displayed in a beautiful case that will knock your socks off.
Absolutely beautiful pieces. I kept seeing a crowd gathering around him in different places and had to go see for myself what was up. Sure glad I did too.

His hat ain't none to shabby either! :D

Al