Gotta go. Possibly bad.

GreenPig

Missed my regularly scheduled fishing trip last Friday due to one of my 13 kidney stones trying to make an exit. I really hope it's not the 8mm. It quit moving Saturday morning and started moving again this morning. Well I'm going tomorrow no matter my level of pain. Wish me luck and if you see a man rolling around at the boat ramp or doubled over in a boat clutching his right side like an alien is trying to dig out feel free to check on me.

j_seph

Catch you a catfish, get lots of slime off of it and make you a shake drink from it. Those stones will squirt right on out.

GreenPig

Catch you a catfish, get lots of slime off of it and make you a shake drink from it. Those stones will squirt right on out.
This will be number 30 when I pass it. If it'll work I'll raise some catfish to always have when one strikes. Any particular species?

j_seph

This will be number 30 when I pass it. If it'll work I'll raise some catfish to always have when one strikes. Any particular species?
Not sure which one is the slimiest lol

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Best I know.. "sail cats" are the slimiest there is.
Sorry for your troubles....been there...would wish it on my worst enemy..but not you. Hope you find some fish and comfort soon.

GreenPig

Sorry for your troubles....been there...would wish it on my worst enemy..but not you. Hope you find some fish and comfort soon.
Thanks. No sail cats in my area, I may try an old bowfin. Fishing helps keep me from slipping over the edge into insanity. I don't want to be crazy and in severe pain.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Thanks. No sail cats in my area, I may try an old bowfin. Fishing helps keep me from slipping over the edge into insanity. I don't want to be crazy and in severe pain.
I know what you mean... I HAD to run away this morning just for a hour or two just to catch a couple of dinks from the pond behind my house and save my sanity. Not sure what I'm gonna do come spring...my boater for the last 15 years just moved to M.O.N. West Virginia.

Josh B

Sounds horrible. How did you get so many? Just so I can try to avoid what ever caused it

GreenPig

Sounds horrible. How did you get so many? Just so I can try to avoid what ever caused it
I inherited my ability to produce kidney stones from my grandpa. I had my first one at 17 and I've tried everything to stop them and the only thing that slowed them down is drinking 100 to 120 ounces of water daily.

jocko755

God bless you with the stones. My 14 year old son has had 3 bouts. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. He has to drink more citrus

Cmp1

BANNED
Sail cats win the slimy award for sure,,,,hope you get feeling better,,,,