Grand Design

Greene728

Yep!
Sitting at Holiday on West Point in our 2017 303RLS now.
In laws are next door in their 2018 337.
What do you wanna know??? Lol

Jethro8410

Just curious about um. Never had one but I've got a 2006 keystone Laredo 29RL now that I've had 0 problems with but we've outgrown it. We found a Grand Design 380FL that we fell in love with and was just wondering if people had good luck with them and they really are what they say they are

Greene728

Well, we love ours and have only had very minors issues that I’ve addressed myself and it’s never been back to the dealer. The main one was a leaky tank valve and GD sent me two brand new valves complete with cables and all directly to my house, and I did the work myself. The in laws have had some issues with their fridge, but finally got that worked out. That was a Norcold issue though, not GD. I’m of the mindset that they are good units, probably no better or worse than any other RV in their price point being apples to apples comparison of course. The one thing that sets them apart is customer service and standing behind the units after the sell. We looked long and hard before purchase ( 2 years to be exact) at many different modes and manufacturers, and seemed to always come back to the GD due to the fit, finish, and reputation GD had garnered in their short existence. But shortly after we purchased ours they were bought out by Winnebago and were no longer a stand alone company. This worried me, but from everything I hear and have experienced, they have pretty much been allowed to continue business as usual and still stand behind their products very well. Again, it’s all opinions and varies with who you ask. My first RV, a Crossroads Cruiser was phenomenal and never let us down. So far, the GD hasn’t either, and I wouldn’t put one above the other. Like you, we just outgrew the Crossroads and wound up with the GD and have zero regrets. The most important thing is to pick the floor plan you like and a good dealer to back it up, then hit the road!