Grandaddy of all GO Dawgs threads, real season starts this week #40

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpotandStalk

6 is about right but more towards 7.. But that's his age. Not the biggest deer on my property. We've got history. He was standing next to the 10 I put an arrow thru last year and he disappeared. I thought someone had shot him cause he never came back until December and I could never get him in bow range. He's just an 8 pointer that actually shrunk this year. Here's an earlier in the year pic of him i had on my phone.

Go Dogs chasing good bucks

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Can't wait for this game.

Gonna get my tailgate eats grilling at home.

Can't wait to see this game.

GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!
Me to brother! I'm ready to see what we got, and I hope we will not be disappointed!

GO DAWGS!
BEAT LSU!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Well Florida lost to Kentucky. Florida beat LSU I think Kentucky got across the 50 one time on offense in the second half against A&M. It shouldn't even be a close game when we play LSU. Our defense looks sketchy at times because I believe of the different schemes we are trying. Just like I predicted in the 2nd half the 1st team D gave up nada. When we need to, we get back to basics and get it done. We also come out in drives either going all pass or all run...again working on things knowing that when we need to we can put our head down and get it done. Maybe that's me being optimistic instead of the usual pessimistic, but you have to think outside the box to beat bama. I mean it would be nice to miss the Sec championship game, get a week off to rest and still make the playoffs but...

Only one team has that option in their back pocket.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Go Dawgs heading to hunting camp!

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
LS Who???????????????????????

GO DAWGS!

dfhooked

Go Dawgs, will be jumping on a bus here in Nola at 830 am with about 15 other dawg fans and only a couple LSwho's. Was given great tickets in the lower section of the endzone by a LSU family member so I am hopeful to witness Georgia make a statement we have all been waiting for this year.

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
Well if half the Red and Black I see represented on Boubon St is in the stadium tomorrow we will be WELL represented.

Go Dawgs live from Bourbon St

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs in the tree stand waiting for 6 to try and scarf my deer.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Go Dawgs down on Bourbon St making some racket.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs, will be jumping on a bus here in Nola at 830 am with about 15 other dawg fans and only a couple LSwho's. Was given great tickets in the lower section of the endzone by a LSU family member so I am hopeful to witness Georgia make a statement we have all been waiting for this year.

Sounds like fun, pull us through. Go Dawgs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts