Grandaddy of all GO Dawgs threads, real season starts this week #40

Status
Not open for further replies.

brownceluse

Go Dawgs picking up a huge commitment from the number 3 safety that is an early enrolee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

brownceluse

Go Noles riding out the storm

I just got the call that I'll be headed to Panama City. Feel like I just got home from Wilmington. I hate that these events are what my industry dream of. Because the folks living in the areas suffer. The folks in Wilmington area were awesome to us.

Matthew6

Banned thug
I just got the call that I'll be headed to Panama City. Feel like I just got home from Wilmington. I hate that these events are what my industry dream of. Because the folks living in the areas suffer. The folks in Wilmington area were awesome to us.
be careful down there it's good that we have you good people down there like you

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs whupping LSU, like the last time we played them in the Red Stick.

riprap

Well Florida lost to Kentucky. Florida beat LSU I think Kentucky got across the 50 one time on offense in the second half against A&M. It shouldn't even be a close game when we play LSU. Our defense looks sketchy at times because I believe of the different schemes we are trying. Just like I predicted in the 2nd half the 1st team D gave up nada. When we need to, we get back to basics and get it done. We also come out in drives either going all pass or all run...again working on things knowing that when we need to we can put our head down and get it done. Maybe that's me being optimistic instead of the usual pessimistic, but you have to think outside the box to beat bama. I mean it would be nice to miss the Sec championship game, get a week off to rest and still make the playoffs but...

SpotandStalk

Those folks took a beating. Hopefully they can piece everything back together.

SpotandStalk

The last hour or so has been pretty rough. The eye passed about 40 miles west of us so we didn't get the worst part. It looks like we'll have it whooped in another hour or so!

These pecan trees are not fairing well. No telling how many will be down in the morning.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Here along the Georgia coast and we're getting some gusty winds, but nothing too bad right now. Did hear a limb hit the roof of the house not long ago. We are under a Tornado watch until 2AM. Sure praying that one don't develop! LOL

Y'all stay safe out there!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Go Dawgs not having a chance to stay within 98 points of Alabama. They beat Luahville bad. Got to be a powerhouse to do that. Plus they held Arkansas to 30 points. They should be in the Super bowl this year.

SpotandStalk

GO Noles cutting and moving trees out of the dirt rd.

That's a road with no pavement for you Atlanter boys...?

SpotandStalk

Go Noles laying it down for a nap.

Some places in S Ga are gonna look a little different come daylight. Y'all be safe

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Early morning Go Dawgs!

Hope everyone is ok this morning!

Status
Not open for further replies.