great Mongolian hunting music THE HU

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
That is very cool. I like it.

mrsturkeyman

SO DIFFERENT AND WELL MADE COULD YOU TELL IF BIKES WERE HARLEY? PS horse/motorcycle thing is an analogy to the Mongolians being one of the most feared cavalry forces that ever was. Bikes tend to be called "Iron Horses" so, modern day Mongolian riders.

Last edited:

C.Killmaster

Georgia Deer Biologist
I've had the pleasure of a live back porch concert by Tuvan throat singers. Tuva is a republic of Russia near Mongolia and has a similar sound to this music. What's amazing about it is that the singers can sing and whistle different melodies through their vocal chords.

https://www.alashensemble.com/

<iframe width="1195" height="672" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mrsturkeyman

Their style and attitude remind me of the Comanche.
yes they do man would not want to tick off these dudes i just love the horse leading the motorcycles bad to the bone great sound outside they capture the moment the look on there face my mommy said run Forrest run lol

mrsturkeyman

Their style and attitude remind me of the Comanche.
A battle song that would install fear into the hearts of their enemies! No matter what you may throw at them, they will cut you, crush you and scatter your bones across the plains. The most feared warriors of the ancient world wow

trad bow

wooden stick slinging driveler
I believe the Mongolians are still a people one would not want to cross.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
The last time they got stirred up real good, everybody from the coast of China to Turkey, Hungary, and Poland felt the pain.

mrsturkeyman

You`re thinking of Attila and his brother, Bleda.
I READ THIS ABOUT KHAN IS THIS TRUE.. Khan ruled in the 1200's and reigned for over 20 years. Estimates show that he killed around 10% of the worlds population at the time. So many died in such a short amount of time that it actually would have effected the atmosphere of the planet. He ruled over the largest land empire in human history. His death was a mystery

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
One genetic study says that about 1 in every 200 people alive today are direct descendants of Genghis Khan. The man got around. It is speculated that he had over a thousand children.

pjciii

How did you get that to post with sub titles? When I went to youtube to play they were absent.
I did really like it. They should be on of the bands at sturgis motorcycle rally.

Patrick

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
How did you get that to post with sub titles? When I went to youtube to play they were absent.
I did really like it. They should be on of the bands at sturgis motorcycle rally.

Patrick
There are several versions of the video on YouTube. One of them has subtitles.