**Great News**

Gut_Pile

5 months 28 days 4 hours and 51 minutes until day light opening morning in 2011!!!! :shoot::shoot::shoot:

Thought some of you might like to know

deerslayer357

Wow! That's still way to long though!

hoppie

That actually made it seem shorter to me for seem reason. Hadn't thought about the time yet. Hurry up and get here.

bird_dawg

I can't wait!!!!! I wish it was here yesterday!!!

nhancedsvt

Banned
Can't hardly wait! The only thing that sucks about this year is that our Spring Break doesn't fall on opening week this year like it has for the last couple of years...

killNgrill

If we didn't have deer season to pass the time, id go crazy. Can't wait to hear the woods come alive again this spring.

Arrow3

I will be ready....The gobblers will not..:D

Gut_Pile

Can't hardly wait! The only thing that sucks about this year is that our Spring Break doesn't fall on opening week this year like it has for the last couple of years...

SC, FL, and AL will be open that week!!!!

hoppie

I am pumped. I teach so our spring break falls on the second week again. It was hammer time last year, so hoping for a repeat.

gottabowhunt

NO YOU DIDNT!!!...... Cant wait!

gobble157

I'm back in business, so this year I got alot of head smashing to make up for. Went through a pretty steamy divorce this past season. Glad to be back!!:fine:

ryanwhit

I'm back in business, so this year I got alot of head smashing to make up for. Went through a pretty steamy divorce this past season. Glad to be back!!:fine:

I was wondering where your reports were this year...I always look forward to seeing them. Sorry to hear about the divorce. The good news is the turkeys will gobble in the spring.

Already looking forward to chasing spring gobblers. Looking forward to Nashville, too!

bird_dawg

Doesn't it come in the 26th this year?

Gut_Pile

Sorry to hear about your divorce but glad to have you back in the game. You still have some states to knock off!

fredw

Retired Moderator
Well, we just need to get through deer season, duck season, rabbit season, and the delayed harvest trout fishing. The NWTF convention will be just around the corner and then.....

gobble gobble.

gobble157

Sorry to hear about your divorce but glad to have you back in the game. You still have some states to knock off!

I appreciate it...and yes, I have quite a few states to get after. I did kill a few turkeys last year in Florida. Below a doctor and I doubled up opening morning of FL season. Great hunt all around! I honestly can't wait till turkey season. My most favorite time of the year :biggrin2: and I can't wait to read up on all the successful hunting stories. Hope all have a safe and blessed deer season!

Attachments

• March 2010 030.jpg
    March 2010 030.jpg
    138.9 KB · Views: 117

Nitro

Banned
Dang it man............ hate to read about that.

Perhaps a few hunts with ol AG will help heal the wounds.

PM me with some contact info and we will make some plans.

Hope that you are doing OK my Skull smashin brother.