Green Lighted Pig

antharper

Thanks for sharing , and u are rt they are some tough animals ! Have you had success with the green light on other hunts ? I recently bought one and tried it a few weeks ago with about 20 around a feeder and as soon as I turned it on they scattered like a covey of quail , but I was on the ground and it seemed a lot brighter than your light not sure if that was what spooked them or not

Thread starter #3

beaulesye10

Thanks for sharing , and u are rt they are some tough animals ! Have you had success with the green light on other hunts ? I recently bought one and tried it a few weeks ago with about 20 around a feeder and as soon as I turned it on they scattered like a covey of quail , but I was on the ground and it seemed a lot brighter than your light not sure if that was what spooked them or not
I have used it two other times. I find that it works better to slowly increase the intensity of the light. The light I use is by Elusive Wildlife and it has a low, medium, and high setting. You can actually see about 15 seconds before the shot I increase the light from low to medium and the one hog spooks as I draw the bow and change the amount of light on the pigs, because of the shadow created by my draw.

antharper

Thanks , I figured my problem was the brightness , my light is a predator light that mounts on top of scope and it’s very bright