Grim reaper Broadhead

SCDieselDawg

I’ve shot a couple of different animals with GRs. The worst blood trail I have witnessed came from shooting a coyote with the 2” Whitetail Specials. I don’t know if it was his fur or if organs clogged the hole up. But the blood trail was pitiful. He ran about 75 yards before he died.

555AB71D-C738-4E8B-942D-179354D2E5C5.jpeg

pete2018

I’ve shot a couple of different animals with GRs. The worst blood trail I have witnessed came from shooting a coyote with the 2” Whitetail Specials. I don’t know if it was his fur or if organs clogged the hole up. But the blood trail was pitiful. He ran about 75 yards before he died.

View attachment 944098
Man that looks like a good size hole. I would think the organs would fall out

deast1988

I lost a deer last year on a forward hit. I quit using them. But just added some of the D6 back to my compound arrows they'll be up to bat this weekend if one ventures to close.

deast1988

I took a deer with them last Saturday,
Grim Reaper Fatal Steel D6
Quartering away behind last rib out the shoulder. Wasn't a complete pass through arrow went in till I couldn't see the nockturnal. Deer fell 30yds away, was impressed with 1 1/4in cut. Blood trail was great wasn't needed.

fountain

Yep. They are some good heads. Shot placement is key with any head, but the reapers work as advertised and cut massive holes. I love a 3 blade cut over a a 2 blade

My avatar buck was killed with grim reapor, but I went back to muzzys. I lost a good 9 on a decent shot, and I lost all confidence.

Latest posts