Growin Maters, Peppers and Mary J. Wanna

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I figure sooner than later the feds are gonna back down on Mary J. Wanna and the State will have no choice but to follow them. I got to thinkin, if a body was to want to add some dimension to their veggie garden would the same compost and fertilizers work for mixin the crops. Say Beef Steak or Better Boy Maters. Some Nanner and Jalepeno Peppers and a row or three of Mary J. Wanna?

Would the crops being in close proximity effect the strength and flavor of each others plant?

Would the same fertilizers work?

Would there be differing watering requirements?

Which varieties of Maters would you have to use?

Since a couple of crops of Mary J. Wanna would be harvested before the life of a indeterminate mater was done, would it be better to grow a couple of different crops of determinate maters instead?

Are their other veggies that would grow good with Mary J. Wanna?

You gotta plan for these things in advance and might as well start askin all of the questions now.

NOYDB

BANNED
Mary Jane is a weed. It will grow most anywhere. It grows tall enough to take over a garden.
At least hoeing the Mary Jane won't be like wading thru a field of nettles.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Mary Jane is a weed. It will grow most anywhere. It grows tall enough to take over a garden.
At least hoeing the Mary Jane won't be like wading thru a field of nettles.
So I should plant it on the north side so it doesn't shade out the other veggies? Can you buy variety specific seeds for Mary J. Wanna? and if so, which would be the best? What PH soil does it need?

Sweetwater

Well...according to a friend...
Naw...when i was a kid...there was this indian fella lived down the road.
He made homemade wine. He grew weed. Right by the road... Till Earl Lee figgered him out.
The indian grew 4 or 5 rows of corn in a rectangle...with the weed in the middle.
Growing weed is easy. Sexing it..(you want pure virgin females)...and knowing when it's ready is the hard part.

sinclair1

I ruined some maters by planting jalapeners too close, might want to watch the hot peppers. Don't know much about weed other than what I saw the older kids a doing growing up. Seemed most of the work was after it matured. They hung it upside down in a shed for a bit.

Sweetwater

My father went to The Netherlands coupla years ago to visit his fathers grave(He was kia ww2).
I joked to my dad about going to Amsterdam and bringing me back some seeds.
Sure nuff...get a call when dad landed at JFK....
I got you 10 northern lights and 10 purple haze.
I said dad....what the heck?

NOYDB

BANNED
So I should plant it on the north side so it doesn't shade out the other veggies? Tall enough and thick enough to shade out any other garden plants.
Can you buy variety specific seeds for Mary J. Wanna? Yes, That is how they sell them in Amsterdam. and if so, which would be the best? Matter of taste and your budget. What PH soil does it need? Any good garden soil will work just fine

Never grown any have you? It's called WEED because it is. It's not hard to grow.

greg_n_clayton

Ain't nobody gonna tell you nothing in a open forum you idgit !! PM ME !!

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I know deer eat it. Then the grow big big big antlers. After they eat it they want water to drink then the just keep eating the corn. They stand around in a daze.
Petty easy to shoot.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
The plant food for maters. The kind u mix with water will do just fine.