Growin Maters, Peppers and Mary J. Wanna

toyota4x4h

You seem to be knowledge of the subject. Do you think the chromosomal difference between maters and mary j. are too great to allow a hybrid development between the two plants? It would be great if someone could create a mary j. / mater hybrid. They could name it Merry Maters.

No expert just read all that on twitter. Ill look up mater and mj hybrids

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
So I should plant it on the north side so it doesn't shade out the other veggies? Can you buy variety specific seeds for Mary J. Wanna? and if so, which would be the best? What PH soil does it need?
Plant it on the north side of pine trees to grow the best. That is what my friend told me.

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
You seem to be knowledge of the subject. Do you think the chromosomal difference between maters and mary j. are too great to allow a hybrid development between the two plants? It would be great if someone could create a mary j. / mater hybrid. They could name it Merry Maters.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:Kind of Like The Simpsons episode about Tomacco!!!

specialk

to complicated....ill just buy mine from kinnie....

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
Not true if you refer to post 38. Two strains one makes you happy and seize the day and the other makes ya couch locked. DUH
So you're sayin you've got to plan your crops according to the effects desired? How many different strains are there? Will they cross pollinate for making a cocktail crop planting plan? This is becoming much more complicated than first envisioned.

JohnnyWalker

Ya'll grow all you want. I am developing a network of Krystal Resturants, road side hotdog stands and cornering the Keebler cookie market. I am going to be a rich dude. Lookout Donald, I am going to be richer.?

lagrangedave

Gone But Not Forgotten
I knew a fellow once a that hung red and green Christmas balls on his weed to look like tomatoes....it worked for a while.