Guess Where We Went For Labor Day??!!!

Muygrande

If you said Yellowstone ya'll are some smart folks!!! :bounce:

Wanna see some pictures??? Well Okay then!!

Attachments

• bear.jpg
    bear.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 133

Muygrande

And then.....I met this broad here, so I decided to take a picture over Yellowstone's Grand Canyon!! :bounce: :D

Look how clear the yellowstone is!!

Attachments

• chickandme.jpg
    chickandme.jpg
    36.3 KB · Views: 141

Muygrande

Ooops Yellowstone!

Attachments

• river.jpg
    river.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 159

Muygrande

Then I rafted this river until the bottom and then Rock climbed out of the canyon!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: ::huh: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• river1.jpg
    river1.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 133

Muygrande

We had a little picnic right here at the foot of the Thunderer!! Seems the Park Rangers would take one look at that Black GMC and follow me for miles!!!???? ::huh: :rolleyes: Kinda wonder if I shoulda took the .300 outa the Gunrack!!! :D :cool:

Attachments

• picnic.jpg
    picnic.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 147
Last edited:

Muygrande

One Last look at the Thunderer from the creek side picnic! :p I don't care what anyone says that's purty right there!!

Attachments

• picnic1.jpg
    picnic1.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 134

GrandSlamHunter

sightseeing

Muy,

Looks like you're doin' a lot of sightseeing. :clap: What I want to know is what ya got lined up for huntin' season? ::huh:

GSH

Muygrande

Hey Grand Slam, I been wreaking havoc on a few gophers and prairie dogs, but they ain't been suitable to photograph!!!!! :D My Asst Service manager's pa-in-law has 5300 acres and I hadn't weaseld into the deer and elk there yet but I have got a Black Bear invite already!!! Got some places staked out but I am really concentrating on upland game and Waterfowl this year! Don't FAINT!!! Seriously the waterfowl is fairly untapped here and I am ready to roll!! :clap: