Guides needed for an OWL hunt

Arrow Flinger

Outdoors Without Limits is hosting a deer hunt for folks with disabilities on November 6,7 at the Madision County Fairgrounds in Comer GA. We have 85 disabled folks signed up. We pair an abled body guide with each disabled participant. We will be hunting all private land on some awesome places. We are still in need of several guides to help out with the hunt. All you have to do is spend the hunts with the disabled person and give as much help as is required. This varies with each hunter and may be very little or substantial help. Most hunters wont require much help after we get them to the blinds. We are fully insured and it covers everyone involved.

Please consider giving up one weekend of a 3 month season to help a person that may not get to hunt without our help. Ask anyone that has done it. It is a life changing experiance for all involved. PM me for more info or email me at owlhunt@att.net.

Here are the FB photos from last years hunt.
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.773474202689507.1073741841.264246516945614&type=3

northgeorgiasportsman

Staff member
I plan to be in Illinois that weekend and all the next week, but if that trip falls through, I would love to help in this.

cherokee charlie

Handicap Hunt in Comer

Folks I have a delima. I want to come to the hunt in Comer but I don't drive. I live in Gainesville. I have a vehicle to drive and pull my trailer with a golfcar on it. If I can get my scooter on it I need to bring it too. I will pay all expenses if someone will come pick me up. It would be better if someone was going to be a guide or help out at the hunt. This hunt means a lot to me or I wouldn't ever suggest or ask someone to do this. OWL means a lot to me.

Now don't everyone jump on this. I know what a burden I am but I only need one driver but if you want to ride with us it won't cost you one penny to get there.

Thanking all of you in advance. Hope it works out.
Charlie

phillip

Great event// I'll be there both days// this is my third year as a guide // met some great hunters from all over the country// thanks for the invite Todd

crackerdave

Folks I have a delima. I want to come to the hunt in Comer but I don't drive. I live in Gainesville. I have a vehicle to drive and pull my trailer with a golfcar on it. If I can get my scooter on it I need to bring it too. I will pay all expenses if someone will come pick me up. It would be better if someone was going to be a guide or help out at the hunt. This hunt means a lot to me or I wouldn't ever suggest or ask someone to do this. OWL means a lot to me.

Now don't everyone jump on this. I know what a burden I am but I only need one driver but if you want to ride with us it won't cost you one penny to get there.

Thanking all of you in advance. Hope it works out.
Charlie

I will gladly be your guide and driver.Message sent,Charlie!

cherokee charlie

Comer hunt

Crackerdave,

Please pm me with your ph.#. SOMEONE erased all my stored ph. #'s. I will call you tom.

Charlie

cherokee charlie

Rain or Shine

Crackerdave,
I got it straight from the horse's mouth. (Tim, it is only a manner of speech) The hunt will go on rain or shine. Sure am looking forward to it.

Charlie

crackerdave

I'm game.
Prayers appreciated for safe travel for all involved,and for a good hunt.