Gulfstar deepwater charter trips?

Jaymax3510

I have been watching videos and looking at there website and I'm really interested in one of these 3 to 4 day trips. Has anyone ever been on one, and if so what was your experience.

doomtrpr_z71

I've never fished with them but the same trips are done by the Yankee capt out of keywest. Doing the pulley ridge ironman is on my bucket list and people rave about how great their trips are.

Jaymax3510

Yea that's what I'm hearing, an amazing fisher out there anywhere from 400ft to 1000 ft plus. Tarpon Springs is about 5 hrs from me, Key West is alittle further. Im hoping to go in Sept. Or Oct

hunter 85

I have done the 12hr and 39hr on Hubbard’s I really enjoyed the 12 the 39 with them to me left a lot to desire and have really like the looks of the gulfstar due to the limit of fisherman and ac sleeping for everyone and live bait included, it doesn’t look like you are nickel and dimed like the Hubbard’s trips and really thinking hard on making a trip with them this July

Jaymax3510

If you do go let me know what you think. I am really wanting to try the pulley ridge trip which is 3 days or the 52 hour golden grounds trip. I'm sure hoping for a trip in Sept. or Oct.

Michael F Sights

I fished on Yankee Capt a few summers ago, fishing so-so, but bad current, hot, etc.
A few people on the boat said Gulfstar was a lot better boat, food, crew etc, but I've never fished w them.

Latest posts