Guns disguised as furniture shipped to Muslims here in the US.

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
And this is just 1 shipment !

Cross over into NJ via the Walt Whitman Bridge, or leaving NJ and going to New York -- look at the THOUSANDS of containers sitting on the docks ........ just wondering what might be in them ????

Florida Furniture shipment .
Glad our Federal Agents stopped this one.
No Crisis on our Southern Border. Nope, nothing here.

1565809982007.png
Border guards found 52 tons of guns and ammunition in 14 Conex containers disguised as furniture.
1565809982092.png
This "furniture" is for Muslim immigrants who have come to America.
1565809982202.png
FOR YOUR INFORMATION -- YAVEX USA IS A TURKISH ARMS MANUFACTURING COMPANY
1565809982284.png
THAT IS LICENSED TO DO BUSINESS in Fort Meyers Florida .
If this doesn't convince you that this IMMIGRATION is nothing less than an ARMED INVASION
1565809982355.png
then nothing will. Wonder still why all those young (military age) men without children or wives are taking on the task of traveling all those miles posing as refugees?
Most western nation Main Stream media won't cover this.
So please share.
They have already infiltrated the U.S. House of Representatives, thanks to the Democrats.
But don't worry. All they want to do is ruin your way of life and/or kill you.
There ARE some who are peaceful and have become friends, but when push comes to shove ... will they still be peaceful or will your friends do as their Qur’an demands?

Big7

The Oracle
If it did happen in 2015 and it is NOT false info it should still be relative. Right?

Un-confuse me here. Was it true and what happened to the firearms.

AND I'M HEAVILY IN FAVOR OF BANNING ALL muslim IMMIGRATION, GETTING RID OF THE ONE'S THAT ARE HERE........

AND LOCKING ALL BOARDERS DOWN AND BUILDING THE DAD GUM WALL !!!

And, I'm not joking either.

1eyefishing

...just joking, seriously.
Obama's vetting program for all those refugees was successful.
But only in his mind.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
The incident had nothing to do with immigration, Muslim or otherwise. The weapons were being smuggled to Islamic Militants in Libya. The incident is real, but has been used as a false narrative on immigration on multiple websites. I agree something needs to be do e about illegal immigrants, but there is no need to use false information to further the issue.

Big7

The Oracle
That's better.
Thanks.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
in the second pic, the OEA is the Hellanic Coast Guard Special Forces.