Had some good rabbit running today

Thread starter #1

shawnrice

Had some of the best running I've ever had today ,met up with a buddy and we ran 13 weircreeks and oakhills ,rabbits ran really big and dogs stuck to them
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mguthrie

Sounds good. I went to a "live show" yesterday in Johnson county. Our rabbit population seems to be on the decline. We've only managed 5 rabbits each of the last 2 hunts.

Thread starter #10

shawnrice

Sounds good. I went to a "live show" yesterday in Johnson county. Our rabbit population seems to be on the decline. We've only managed 5 rabbits each of the last 2 hunts.
Yes sir I have a camphouse in Laurens county and didnt see the rabbits I use to this year so I didnt even take the dogs up to hunt, I had plenty around last year .
My biggest problem down here in Florida is losing my running spots ,this place in the video was two hours from home ,I use to run about everyday 5 minutes from the house ...everything is being sold around here ,things have changed but I'm hanging in there trying not to give up up on it .

Good to see ya still foolin around with them ol rabbit dogs....hows my little blue tick female you keep hangin on to doing?we still at it ourselfs...we down to 3 dogs now gettin harder and harder to find places to run.l like them new weircreeks..got 3 myself