Had some good rabbit running today

shawnrice

Had some of the best running I've ever had today ,met up with a buddy and we ran 13 weircreeks and oakhills ,rabbits ran really big and dogs stuck to them
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Sounds good. I went to a "live show" yesterday in Johnson county. Our rabbit population seems to be on the decline. We've only managed 5 rabbits each of the last 2 hunts.

shawnrice

Sounds good. I went to a "live show" yesterday in Johnson county. Our rabbit population seems to be on the decline. We've only managed 5 rabbits each of the last 2 hunts.
Yes sir I have a camphouse in Laurens county and didnt see the rabbits I use to this year so I didnt even take the dogs up to hunt, I had plenty around last year .
My biggest problem down here in Florida is losing my running spots ,this place in the video was two hours from home ,I use to run about everyday 5 minutes from the house ...everything is being sold around here ,things have changed but I'm hanging in there trying not to give up up on it .

bingham

Good to see ya still foolin around with them ol rabbit dogs....hows my little blue tick female you keep hangin on to doing?we still at it ourselfs...we down to 3 dogs now gettin harder and harder to find places to run.l like them new weircreeks..got 3 myself

shawnrice

shes been a great dog bingham ,I'm still hanging on myself always looking for somewhere to run ,not many places left down here to run either ..glad to see y'all are still after it !