Had this cross the road in front me this morning

Rackbuster

Thread starter #1
This crossed the road in front of my wife and me this morning in worth county going to my sister's. We rounded a curve and started down a hill and he was laying on my side in the road. He saw us and raised up and walked into the ditch. I got to him and got out and took pics with my phone. He was 9 or 10 feet. Looked lot bigger when standing about 10 feet away.

Attachments

Rackbuster

Thread starter #4
Yep Nick my little ranger would of got airborne. Lol Wife tickled me she got out before me taking pics but when I made it round front of truck the gator turned. She jumped back in the cab. It was on hwy 256.

Nicodemus

FREELANCE ADMINISTRATOR
Yep Nick my little ranger would of got airborne. Lol Wife tickled me she got out before me taking pics but when I made it round front of truck the gator turned. She jumped back in the cab. It was on hwy 256.

I bet she did. :D

I nearly hit one not quite big as that one over at Cordray`s Mill on 62 a few years ago. That would have been a big mess on everybody`s part. There was a Godzilla sized gator got hit on 82 in Acree about 10 years ago. Him and the car were a total loss.

Cmp1

Swamp Yankee
I bet she did. :D

I nearly hit one not quite big as that one over at Cordray`s Mill on 62 a few years ago. That would have been a big mess on everybody`s part. There was a Godzilla sized gator got hit on 82 in Acree about 10 years ago. Him and the car were a total loss.
Are they protected there Nic?

Not something you see every day.

I saw on the news a couple weeks ago where a woman and her two kids were killed when they hit a 9-foot alligator on I-95 in SC.