Halloween Movie - Jamie Lee Curtis guns

Oldstick

Ya'll seen the trailers for this about to released? I saw one scene where she is unlocking a beautiful display case full of nice older wood/blued guns. Then toting a pump Winchester or Mossberg and a scene where she is practicing at the range and chasing Mikey with what looks like an older lever action big bore of some sort, possibly a Winchester.

As much as I hate to sit through slasher movies like this, I might chance it just for this reason. You don't see a modern day action movie much anymore that is not filled with exclusively black guns.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dub

MCBUCK

yeah. Kind of interesting. Looked like she was cranking a what appears to be a Marlin 1894cb in one clip I saw. IMFDB will be fun to check out after this movie is "reviewed" by folks like us.

Oldstick

I do see she is not holding the guns correctly. Her head's way back away from the stock like she is scared to death of it.

bullethead

Of the hard cast variety
Every so many years Michael Myers comes back to the same house around Halloween.
Why not move when he is away? Just sayin...lolololol

Oldstick

Jamie could move in next door to us, just saying. If I recall, she has spoken out in favor of "gun safety" as opposed to "gun control". I think we could school her on some shooting tips, if she is interested. :clap:

MCBUCK

didn't know she had gone stupid

** moe goes to google and searches "Jamie Lee Curtis on guns" **

well...after a few minutes on google, it appears she has been stupid for some time.

Last edited:

TimBray

I was told (grain of salt here) that this is supposed to be the sequel to the original Halloween. The others were something along the lines of a dream. And this is supposed to be the last Halloween movie. :unsure: Maybe with John Carpenter associated with it.
I guess I'll have to wait for it on a movie channel or rent it. No way my wife will go to a theater with me to see it. :eek: