Hamburger Steak

Artfuldodger

I remember reading an analogy about something you might would do by yourself being enjoyable and it was: You can still enjoy sardines every once in awhile even if you like caviar! I use to order chopped steak at Western Sizzlin and someone would always say, why are you getting a hamburger?

riprap

Not in my world. I can afford good steak, and eat it and enjoy it every week or two. But sometimes, I just get a hankerin' for a hamburger steak and wouldn't trade it for a prime porterhouse. And sometimes, I wouldn't trade a good cheeseburger for all the lobsters in Maine with a truckload of caviar thrown in to boot.

Amen.

stringmusic

To Be Determined
Not in my world. I can afford good steak, and eat it and enjoy it every week or two. But sometimes, I just get a hankerin' for a hamburger steak and wouldn't trade it for a prime porterhouse. And sometimes, I wouldn't trade a good cheeseburger for all the lobsters in Maine with a truckload of caviar thrown in to boot.

:cool::cool::cool:

GrlsHnt2

I add nothing to the meat. Sprinkle with s&p and worchesteshire sauce. Cook in cast iron skillet with sliced onions. Serve with skillet fried taters & onions, corn on the cob, steamed cabbage and sunbeam BBQ bread and cold iced tea :)