Hancock County - What Gives?

Have not seen anything as of yet but bucks have been coming around our cameras more and more eyeballing does. I really hope some of these bucks survive the season. They will be great bucks next year.

FootLongDawg

Glad I hunt in the part of Hancock that I do.
Never hear a lot of shooting. Dont see a lot of big bucks either. Three of us been hunting 600 acres for 25 years. We see a lot of deer, mostly does and small bucks. I remember a few years after the restrictions went into place, there were a couple of B&C bucks killed in the same year. I remember thinking "Here we go", but have not heard about many big ones since. I wonder if they did a poll on level of happiness of Hancock hunters, what the results would be.

deepwater

Good luck every body. First time in 24 years I’m not in Hancock for the rifle opener, I’ve got some time off coming soon though. Shoot straight and kill a big one

Glad I hunt in the part of Hancock that I do.
Never hear a lot of shooting. Dont see a lot of big bucks either. Three of us been hunting 600 acres for 25 years. We see a lot of deer, mostly does and small bucks. I remember a few years after the restrictions went into place, there were a couple of B&C bucks killed in the same year. I remember thinking "Here we go", but have not heard about many big ones since. I wonder if they did a poll on level of happiness of Hancock hunters, what the results would be.

Lets do it.

Latest posts