Handicap Parking????????

H

HT2

Al........

Al33 said:
My ex'es aunt in Connecticut has had one for years. She likes to exercise in the mall and parks in the handicap spaces when she gets there for her walks inside. ::huh:

This is the truth. :mad:

Al
Now that ain't right!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ::huh: ::huh:

Man, them senior citizens walk them malls early in the A.M........I have delivered to them quite often and you wouldn't believe the people there walkin' round @ 6:00 a.m............ :speechles

matthewsman

ht2

You ain't talking about North Dekalb are you?You ought to see the folks lining up for biscuits after they finish.You ain't had fun yet 'til you've witnessed senior citizen yoga either.Yep,every Thurs.Seen it myself,and I'll never be the same again..........

deerslayer1988

HT2 I don't know the either but i do know and you drive to so you can probally back me up but if someones going to really make you mad during the day by doing something real stupid right in front of you they probally need a handcap tag. I mean it's 90% of the time that the car that I almost run over is already handcaped so i'm wondering if they got it cause they are stupid or if because there handcaped they got a death wish and act like they have know sence what so ever when they get in front of a truck that weigh's 80.000 lbs

H

HT2

Matthews.....

Naw not North Dekalb.......

I have run (work) down in Albany and seen 'em there really early.......I mean arounn 5:30 a.m......

I've also seen 'em in Tallahassee before........

Slayer........

Yeah I do a little walkin' myself...........I got me one of them walkin' thing -a - ma - jig that tells you how much you've walked......Last trip I walked "14" miles.........Perk near 30,000 steps.......

I never would have guess it...... :speechles

stumpman

Banned
bender im ashamed of you :mad: your a redneck for sure thats just dispickable :whip: and that crippled old 98 yr old lady had to walk for three blocks to get the back row seat. ::ke: :bounce:

H

HT2

Jimbo......

Well if'n you did that for her........

You're good in my book!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

I'll work on gettin' you a tag for you when you come down...... :bounce: :bounce:

southernclay

I saw that same lady stage dive later, I knew she was fakin it.

cmahunter

HC Permit

For those of you that are jealeous and you want to park closer to the store, park in the fire lane, that does not elmoelmoelmoelmo off as many people and the fines are cheaper. (if you do not get towed)

Some stores have an exectant mother spots, no laws there. I am sure some of you beer belly folks might be able to pull this one off.

What makes me wonder is if when or how often does law enforcement actually compare the name of the permit to the name of the driver?

H

HT2

Cma........

cmahunter said:
For those of you that are jealeous and you want to park closer to the store, park in the fire lane, that does not elmoelmoelmoelmo off as many people and the fines are cheaper. (if you do not get towed)

Some stores have an exectant mother spots, no laws there. I am sure some of you beer belly folks might be able to pull this one off.

What makes me wonder is if when or how often does law enforcement actually compare the name of the permit to the name of the driver?

I don't think the premise was from jealousy........It was just a perspective on what's "right" and what's "wrong" about it....

That's all.... :)

Ga-Spur

There must be too many of those parking spots. I never see anyone parked in them. The whole parking lot will be full and those 8 spots near the front of Wal-Mart are empty.

H

HT2

Spur.....

That is unusual.....

When I head into Wal-Mart just about everytime they are all full..... ::huh: ::huh: ::huh: