Happy 21st Hntrchk!

Jeff Phillips

21 years ago today at 9:30 AM, I became a Daddy when you came into the world :clap:

Happy Birthday! Your Daddy loves you!

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hntrchk!

Hope you have a fine one :clap:

leo

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Happy day young lady (ok not so young anymore:D)

Keep your head on straight and remember you owe the world, the world owes you nothing. Yeah Yeah I keep telling my 18 yr old daughter the same.

Jim

Mechanicaldawg

Roosevelt Ranger
AAAWWWW! Tater!!!! That was sweet! :shoot:

Happy Happy, Chickie! Don't party too hard!!! :clap: :clap:

Duramax

Now you can do things legally that you didnt think your dad knew you were doing before you were 21 :eek: I am only kidding. Happy b-day. Wish I was 21 again.

Kdog

Hope you have a great Birthday.

Kdog

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Happy birthday Jessie... :clap:

Hope you have a great one!

Btw, I guess Dad's taking you on a shopping spree at Bass Pro for your birthday right... :bounce:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
HAPPPPY BIRTTTHDAYYYY :clap:

hntrchk29

thanks guys!!!! so far i've had a good day except i've been in class all day. and i will be till 9:15pm. but i think i'll still find time to go out for my birthday. goin to Applebee's- $1 draft night on tuesdays :D
jessie

hntrchk29

Thanks Guys!!! Its Been A Good Day Except That I've Been In Class All Day And Will Be Till 9:15 Pm. But That Will Still Give Me Time To Go Out And Celebrate!!!! Goin To Applebee's- $1 Draft Night Is On Tuesdays Woohoo!!! ;) Jessie

hntrchk29

Thanks Guys! I'm Plannin On Goin To Applebee's For $1 Draft Night When I Get Out Of Class At 9:15 Tonite To Celebrate! And About That Trip To Bass Pro..... Sounds Good To Me. Jessie