Happy 21st Hntrchk!

Thread starter #1
21 years ago today at 9:30 AM, I became a Daddy when you came into the world :clap:

Happy Birthday! Your Daddy loves you!

leo

Retired Woody's Mod 7/01-12/09
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Hntrchk!

Hope you have a fine one :clap:

leo

Happy day young lady (ok not so young anymore:D)

Keep your head on straight and remember you owe the world, the world owes you nothing. Yeah Yeah I keep telling my 18 yr old daughter the same.

Jim

Duramax

Now you can do things legally that you didnt think your dad knew you were doing before you were 21 :eek: I am only kidding. Happy b-day. Wish I was 21 again.

huntnnut

GONetwork Member
Happy birthday Jessie... :clap:

Hope you have a great one!

Btw, I guess Dad's taking you on a shopping spree at Bass Pro for your birthday right... :bounce:

thanks guys!!!! so far i've had a good day except i've been in class all day. and i will be till 9:15pm. but i think i'll still find time to go out for my birthday. goin to Applebee's- $1 draft night on tuesdays :D
jessie

Thanks Guys!!! Its Been A Good Day Except That I've Been In Class All Day And Will Be Till 9:15 Pm. But That Will Still Give Me Time To Go Out And Celebrate!!!! Goin To Applebee's- $1 Draft Night Is On Tuesdays Woohoo!!! ;) Jessie

Thanks Guys! I'm Plannin On Goin To Applebee's For $1 Draft Night When I Get Out Of Class At 9:15 Tonite To Celebrate! And About That Trip To Bass Pro..... Sounds Good To Me. Jessie