Happy Birthday

pendy

Huntin Tom, I sure hope you have a good day and a wonderful year to follow. Happy, Happy Birthday all day long! :clap:

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Happy Birthday HT. :cool: :clap:

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Happy Birthday young feller. :D

ramblinrack

VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY H-TOM! you deserve it. you are definitely one of the most well liked and respected folks on this forum. btw, how much are you gettin for a total psychiatric evaluation these days? and oh...good gracious no...not for me. you see, i have two friends who could possibly use your services. not to call no names but...one is a short balding architect in the griffin area and the other is a nutt who has been on one to many hunts.lives in lawrenceville and while i won't give away his handle...not many folks know his real name is milton. i also fear he may be suffering some radiation brain damage? also...would i be eligible for a kickback....err, referral fee? thank you sir and again...i hope you had a great birthday!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
ps...if you ever find a suitable disguise, i will be happy to meet you at the hooters in hiram for a good ...cold...glass of sweet iced tea!
:D :D :D

Last edited:

Vernon Holt

Gone But Not Forgotten
Have a Happy!!

BIRTHDAY!! I realize that I am bringing up the rear, but at least my sincerety is up front.

In behalf of all your friends on Woody's we are sending you this Bday Cake. Vernon

-----

neckbirthday.jpg

HuntinTom

Retired Moderator
Thanks all - I appreciate the birthday wishes very much - Rack - Come on out - i ain't skeerd to go to Hooters - Heck, half my flock'll probably be there and I can threaten to take up a collection if they give me any trouble :)

Jeff Phillips

Happy Birthday HT :clap: :clap: :clap:

Hope you had a great 1 and thanks for all you do to help make Woody's what it is :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jeff Phillips

hntrchk29 said:
thats a nice birthday cake!!! do i get one???? :D jessie

No! You won't be legal until midnight!

Latest posts