HAPPY HEAVENLY BIRTHDAY TO YOU MOONPIE............

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
How bout my Diddi went to heaven on Moonie's birthday. I bet they are up there fishing together. My Diddi would fish before work and after work. :rockon:He was a lot like Moonie. He loved life.

Last edited:

blood on the ground

Cross threading is better than two lock washers.
I sure miss that man! We spent the day catching squealers together. It was the first time actually meeting him. We hit it off right out of the gate! Dude had me sausage egg and cheese sandwich waiting on me when I got in the truck! We fished most of the day putting around 100 catfish in the cooler. Afterwards, we worked together cleaning all those fish.. All the time cutting up like we had known each other our entire life!
Little did I know that even though I promised Moonbro I'd be back to fish again, he would pass before that would come to fruition.

Love ya moon pie ... And I miss you dearly!

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Lord, that man was somethin!

To have made the impression on so many here, and many just through his posts and maybe PM's speaks highly of his character. I text'd and talked to him a good bit on the phone and felt like I had known him all my life from the first time we ever spoke to each other, hadn't even met him in person yet.

Then I walked up at the Dutch oven gathering down in Warthen next door to Quacks and he was already there. As soon as he saw me and having never seen me before he said, "Jeff C". and he immediately started picking and cutting up with me like we had known each other for years.

Don't come across many in a lifetime like Moonbro Joe!

RIP brother.....miss you dearly.