Harbor Freight gun case?

nmurph

I haven't seen that one, but my local store has the pistol- sized case and they look very well made.

Raylander

I’m Billy’s Useles Uncle.
I bought 2 of the pistol sized cases. While I haven't thrown them outta a moving truck or tried to hose em down- they seem good enough for me

Dub

Bump...What plasti-dip thing on the foam?

I'm guessing that once folks have cut/shaped the foam to fit the footprint of their guns, they go ahead and spray the foam down with Plasti-Dip in order to better seal and protect the cut foam and for it to remain intact over repeated use.

Tom W.

My son bought me a hard case from Walmart many years ago. It's still in great shape. Heavy as the dickens, too. I never trust the latches on anything and put a little clip into the holes molded for locks when I carry it.
My handguns get carried in a Pelican that Lori got for me three or four Christmases ago....

jcd465

Sorry, I am just now checking in. Don't get to this forum very often. Dub is correct. Cut the foam to shape use spray adhesive to seal everything in place. Then buy plasti dip and spray the foam down. It makes the foam last and looks awesome. Again sorry for the late response.