Hardcore Fisherman

3ringer

I saw this guy on the lake today. It’s 36 degrees and raining hard. He is a hardcore fisherman. I hope you caught something.

Attachments

• 236361E5-CF8A-4CD6-A6CC-16A5FF63573E.jpg
    236361E5-CF8A-4CD6-A6CC-16A5FF63573E.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 980

tree cutter 08

When I comes to deer season, I'm in. But as much as I love to fish I wouldn't be out there this morning if you paid me.

GaMudd

I got up yesterday and saw two guys fishing my dock around 8:00A yesterday. Pouring down rain and 36 degrees. I told my wife I wouldn't be out there if you promised me I'd catch something. They looked miserable.

ryork

That's wanting to go right there!

Maybe 20+ yrs ago, but I was perfectly happy sitting by the fire that morning.

61BelAir

Maybe......MAYBE.....If I had a good for that one day gift certificate to fish one of those exclusive private fisheries people pay $250 and up to fish.

Ahh you Georgians have no idea. Used to have to dip the rod blanks in the water on Lake Michigan in December because the micro/macro guides would ice up while fishing for King Salmon and Brownies. 15-30 degrees for a high and the only thing keeping the water thawed was it moving. Rain, snow, sleet and ice.

snapdog

You northerners

My whole life I have heard, from people from the great white north, how we can't drive in the snow.I spent last week In Foxboro and witnessed a snow of about five inches. What I saw was nobody there really drives in snow but drives by it. Snow plows started at about four in the morning . By seven thirty when we left out hotel the roads were clear, by four that after noon even the sidewalks had been cleared. Saw seven snowplows within three miles.With that said I have some fantastic striper fishing days when most people think you must be crazy to want to go fishing.

Browniez

Most of my biggest brown trout have come from fishing in conditions like that.

My 11# brown at the White river was in a crappy rain at about 40 degrees. Came out of a mudline that flushed shiners to the river every time it rained.