Has Kemp Appointed a Replacement for Johnny's Senate Seat??

Trump wasn't there. He was in Afghanistan. They met with "top white house officials".
Ahh. I didn’t know it was that weekend. I’m glad he visited the troops. Good move.

I’m sure his people had his concerns at the forefront.

Probably assured them that no matter what new evidence comes out, she wouldn’t vote to remove, no matter what, and that’s all Trump cares about. So he’s not gonna do anything to fight her.

Collins is a go-getter and an effective politician. He also has some pretty severe personality flaws which can turn folks off. Maybe that is what happened this time. I have met him and don't care for him.

Last edited:
Ahh. I didn’t know it was that weekend. I’m glad he visited the troops. Good move.

I’m sure his people had his concerns at the forefront.

Probably assured them that no matter what new evidence comes out, she wouldn’t vote to remove, no matter what, and that’s all Trump cares about. So he’s not gonna do anything to fight her.
I have little faith in any of that.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/t...nate-decision-2019-11-26?mod=economy-politics

This article has a date of 11/26/19 and refers to Kemp, Loeffler and Trump having "met" on Sunday. That would indicate 11/24/19.

The POTUS visited the troops on Thanksgiving, when some folks mistakenly thought he was golfing.
Per Phil Kent on the Georgia Gang last Sunday said Trump supposedly was not in on the meeting. Either way Trump isn't happy with his pick and neither am I.

Per Phil Kent on the Georgia Gang last Sunday said Trump supposedly was not in on the meeting. Either way Trump isn't happy with his pick and neither am I.
I don’t support Ms. Loeffler and looks like I won’t be supporting Kemp anymore either.

Lost a lot of respect for a lot of people on this forum that I thought were different than they obviously are. We gave the man the job which means we trusted him with decisions which he thinks are best for our state. Now most on this forum are jumping ship before they have even heard from the woman or Kemp. I’m going to say this one more time Kemp will not go against his word or what he thinks is best for this state period!!! He doesn’t care if it cost him re election he Will do what he thinks is best for our state period.

I said it on the other thread on this topic if people knew half of what they thought they knew on politics we would be in a much better place!

Now bash away I don’t care I have known the man and his wife for over 23 years been in business with him for 21 years him and his wife came to my wedding, our kids grew up together, I’ve hunted in 7 different states with the man back woods camping in Colorado on elk hunts and not the high dollar ranches I’m sure y’all would jump to. We deer hunted together several times over the last few weeks and I promise you there aren’t many on this forum that are as avid a hunter is he is. But go ahead trash the man dump him beacause y’all know everything and Hannity said he is a Jack @$$.

And Donal Kemp is his own Man but but if his wife jumped on you you would be doing what she says!

She wouldn't have been my pick, but I'll judge on actions and outcomes. Assuming he appoints her, she's got a year to prove he was right, and if not, then she'll likely be primaried. Will I vote for Kemp next time? I sure won't sit home or vote for the dem.

She wouldn't have been my pick, but I'll judge on actions and outcomes. Assuming he appoints her, she's got a year to prove he was right, and if not, then she'll likely be primaried. Will I vote for Kemp next time? I sure won't sit home or vote for the dem.
So tell me who would you pick who have you vetted, interviewed, interviewed other people about your pick. Who have you strategized with to make sure your pick is the best pick to keep our state red and headed in the right direction trying not to give it over to the next Stacy Abrams! Do tell who is your pick can’t wait to hear the research you put into it.

Talked with a trusted friend high up in Ga politics this morning while he was with the governor. He assures me that Loeffler will do conservative Ga proud and be one of us, more conservative than Issakson. I wanted to trust Kemp and I do trust my friend. I'll see what happens before passing judgement. I have heard that Collins has some issues that would hurt his election to a Senate seat. Also have heard that Trump met with Kemp and promoted Collins because of his defense of Trump but also told him that it was his state and appoint his choice.