Has Ted gone overboard ?

dominantpredator

Ted is very outspoken. When it comes to my gun, so am I. When it comes to carjackers, rapists, murderers, child predators, and other violent criminal low life scum buckets I again remain outspoken. I am a christian, a father, a husband, a son, and an uncle. I believe with all my heart Jesus wants life over death. And though I am a christian, I am not perfect. I would personally be the first to draw my weapon and kill in defense of my self, my family, even your family. I see every day on the news an innocent victim's life has been suddenly and tragically ended because of someone who was just plain mean and violent. I am with Ted. I hear him. I know he thinks like me about stopping those type individuals. So I say shoot em'. Protect the innocent life by any means. If you have to shoot some child predator to protect a child, by all means shoot to kill.

jeeptastic

Gone but not forgotten
God, Guns and Rock N'Roll

If you haven't read this book you should. I am about half way through and it is very good reading. You may understand better why he is so "overboard".

:flag:

reylamb

jeeptastic said:
If you haven't read this book you should. I am about half way through and it is very good reading. You may understand better why he is so "overboard".

:flag:
Been there, done that, still think he puts forth a poor public image of hunters and hunting.......still can't stand him........

GeauxLSU

dominantpredator said:
Ted is very outspoken. When it comes to my gun, so am I. When it comes to carjackers, rapists, murderers, child predators, and other violent criminal low life scum buckets I again remain outspoken. I am a christian, a father, a husband, a son, and an uncle. I believe with all my heart Jesus wants life over death. And though I am a christian, I am not perfect. I would personally be the first to draw my weapon and kill in defense of my self, my family, even your family. I see every day on the news an innocent victim's life has been suddenly and tragically ended because of someone who was just plain mean and violent. I am with Ted. I hear him. I know he thinks like me about stopping those type individuals. So I say shoot em'. Protect the innocent life by any means. If you have to shoot some child predator to protect a child, by all means shoot to kill.
And if he said it like that, he'd probably be doing a lot more good and actually be listened to by a lot more people! It ain't the message. It's the delivery. :flag:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

dominantpredator

GeauxLSU said:
And if he said it like that, he'd probably be doing a lot more good and actually be listened to by a lot more people! It ain't the message. It's the delivery. :flag:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil
Although I am not very good at conveying my messages usually, I take what you have said as a compliment. And I agree, the message can be evaluated and processed totally different when delivered in a not so positive way. Sir , thank you again for your words and your sincerity. Now , let's try to convey OUR message as a team so we can enjoy our heritage for years to come.

bugman

Banned
Ted has been going overboard for a few years now. To the point that I can't watch his show anymore. BUT...I would rather have him on our side than on the side of PETA.

Brad

I used to like him very much , but he is going to make us all look like neanderthalls. He preaches about being pro family yet he wont take care of the kids he has out of wedlock. the antis will use every contradiction as ammo to hurt our cause.

Latest posts