Have y'all seen the weather forecasts for the next week?!?!

Toliver

Hopefully the warming trend will continue. When it's 75 degrees outside, it seriously deminishes the chances of snow. I STRONGLY encourage Global Warming!!!!! :D

Toliver

Ok, yeah, hunting in warm weather sucks. But any other time it's wonderful. Cold is for yankees.

GeauxLSU

Bowbender said:
We just got a foot of the white stuff. :(

I hate you guys :mad:

Bender
Let me translate for you guys.... that's 'Yankee', for "WAAAAAAAANNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" :whip:

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Toliver

GeauxLSU said:
Let me translate for you guys.... that's 'Yankee', for "WAAAAAAAANNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!!!!" :whip:

Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

(not that I'm laughing at you or anything, bender)

H

HT2

Jimbo.......

Bowbender said:
We just got a foot of the white stuff. :(

I hate you guys :mad:

Bender

You are breakin' my heart!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

What's that????

Do I hear a Violin playin'????? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Toliver

HT2 said:
You are breakin' my heart!!!!!!!!!!!! :bounce: :bounce:

What's that????

Do I hear a Violin playin'????? :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

You reckon he thinks we care? ::huh:

Razorback

You guys and your warm caring souls are killing me :D . I can't tell if I'm crying or laughing. ROFLMBO :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

pendy

Snow

In southern Mn. we got 5-6 in. of snow. I wish I could send some pics as it really is beautiful,isn't it Bender. I just hate driving in it now that I'm older. ( who said that) Maybe this weekend we'll build a snowman. It is suppose to reach 30 degrees,yahoo, a heat wave!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Toliver

Snow is evil. But I have to admit that having an occasional snow is better than listening to my Canadian wife whine about not ever getting any snow. Pendy, please post pics if possible. I do enjoy LOOKING at snow in pictures!! :)

GeauxLSU

I love snow skiing.

It's great. Fly to Colorado. Play in the snow and then LEAVE IT for them to deal with for 5 months. :cool:
Hunt/fish safely,
Phil

Toliver

Now hold your horses, buddy. I said I like to LOOK at snow. Your deer pictures were quite nice. I saw something pretty and didn't even have to get cold. :)

southernclay

I talked to a friend in Ft. Lauderdale today. He went to his family/friends in NY for Christmas. He said after a couple of days of being couped up he couldn't take it. He went outside, got hit by a snowball, got mad and got on a plane. It's 85 in FL today.