Having a great season so far!

RPD#99

My computer got sick, and with the Police Academy, I have been out of touch for a while but here is my update!

Well, I went to the woods opening morning and had about 12 deer around me. 3 were bucks and the rest were does. I was only offered one shot and I should have taken it but it could have been a bad one so I let him walk. There was an 8 pointer, a six and a 4 pointer. I went the following weekend and didn't see anything. I didn't hunt that Sunday. I went the following, last weekend, and I had three walk right by me. I let the the two buttons walk and got the mama! She was nice. High shoulder shot and she never moved another muscle. She was about 15 yards. I went Sunday evening, last weekend, and shot two more. I was in an open field hiding behind a big old oak tree. My wife was with me. We had been there for about 30 minutes and they walk out at about 110 yds. I dropped them both right were they stood! I went yesterday morning, 11-06, and shot 2 more does. I had about 8 come in on me by 7:30. A little spike and the rest were probably does. I never saw any horns. When I came down to get the deer i found a very fresh scrape about 30 yards right behind my stand! That was exciting! I will be there next weekend. I am finished with does! I am taking bucks form here on out!

Formerly berryhunter

Timbo

Good luck.Ive been on this quest for a month now.

Hunting Teacher

That's the way to fill that freezer up Shaun!
Glad to here that your wife goes too. It sure is fun to share that time together isn't it? God's already been very good to you this year sounds like.
Teach

RPD#99

Thanks HT and crew! I am looking for a decent buck from here on out! I have yet to kill a nice buck! Maybe I can scope one Saturday!?

H

HT2

Shaun.....

Keep it goin' bud.....

Them "DOES" make good "CUBE STEAK"!!!!!!!!!! :clap: :clap: