Heads up everybody fake Leupold scopes.....

rosewood

These show up on Ebay quite frequently. If you see a Leupold that is shipping from China and the price is too good to be true....it is. I contacted Leupold and they said they had been working with Ebay to get them removed.

Rosewood

Reactions: Dub

krizia829

Lol! he probably bought them off the geek.wish website. They list "Leupold" scopes dirt cheap on there :ROFLMAO: same thing happens with eotech sights! I used to work at bass pro and so many people tried to return chinese replicas. Rookies forgot about serial numbers lol

GregoryB.

I saw those on Ebay. The China thing caught my attention. Ebay is full of knock off crap marketed as real/original .

Dub

Well, well, well......sure hope those meager bucks were worth it to him.

His life is about to get mighty interesting.

GregoryB.

You can go onto eBay right now and search Leupold VX 2 and there are several for under $100 with China as the origin.

Robert28

You can go onto eBay right now and search Leupold VX 2 and there are several for under $100 with China as the origin.
Be careful because you run the risk of your credit cart being charged some funny charges in the future dealing with a company from China.

rosewood

Be careful because you run the risk of your credit cart being charged some funny charges in the future dealing with a company from China.
You pay them with Paypal, that way they never get your credit card number.

Rosewood

lonewolf247

Usually, if a price seems waaay too good to be true, especially on eBay, it usually is. I’ve seen counterfeit Leupold and Zeiss riflescopes many times on eBay.

GregoryB.

They are selling like hot cakes on EBay . Because I viewed one the other day they sent a alert saying last one. There were than 10 for sale 2 days ago.

rosewood

They are selling like hot cakes on EBay . Because I viewed one the other day they sent a alert saying last one. There were than 10 for sale 2 days ago.
Either that or they are trying to sucker you in.

killerv

Been going on for awhile. Can always ask for serial number, seller shouldn't have issue giving you that info and you calling Leupold. Some folks have bought them on purpose knowing they are fake and said they are actually pretty decent scopes for the cheap money.

PappyHoel

FYI while looking for eotech holo sights on amazon I found that the majority on the website were China knockoffs . They are charging full price but don’t have the serial numbers etc. Many reviews say as much and they were sending them back.