Heads up if you are ordering fruit or nut trees from SW GA--Ty Ty nursery

If you are mail ordering fruit, nut, berry, or grape plants from a southwest Georgia nursery, please make sure to do a google search on Ty Ty Nursery (or TyTy Nursery).

I'm suggesting a google search to conform to forum policies, so please don't construe my lack of comments one way or another.

Among other things about which you have to be aware are all the names TyTy uses, which at last count were about 30. As far as I know, though, the mailing addresses are all in SW Ga.

Blackberry Plant Nursery
African Amaryllis Bulb Nursery
Apple Tree Nursery
Bunch and Seedless Grape Vine Nursery
Pecan Tree Nursery
Tree Nursery
Aaron's Bulb Farm(part & parcel of TyTy) also does business as:
Aaron's Amaryllis & Canna Bulb Farm Nursery
Arron's Flower, Tree, and Shrub Nursery
Arron's Nursery with other listings
Aaron's Bamboo Nursery
Aaron's Daffodil Nursery
Aaron's Leucojum, Tuberose, and Eucomis Nursery
Aaron's Allium Nursery
Aaron's Clivia Nursery
Aaron's Agapanthus Nursery
Aaron's Elephant Ear Nursery
Aaron's Ariod Nursery
Aaron's Iris Nursery
Aaron's Ginger Lily Nursery
Aaron's Hymenocallis Nursery
Aaron's Crinum Lily Nursery
Aaron's Banana Tree Nursery
Aaron's Perennial Nursery
Arron's Fruit Nursery
Apple Tree Nursery
Blackberry Nursery
Blueberry Nursery
Fig Tree Nursery
Grape Vine Nursery
Pecan Tree Nursery
Peach Tree Nursery
Persimmon Tree Nursery
Plum Tree Nursery
Citrus Tree Nursery
Pear Tree Nursery

Read more: http://davesgarden.com/products/gwd/c/6992/#ixzz2t8kuYKOS

If you are familiar with "Daves Garden" you know that it has ratings for mail order nurseries. The ratings are consumer generated, and are generally reliable. You'll note that there is no rating of TyTy because they threatened to sue the operator of Dave's Garden if the reviews were not pulled.

Before I would deal with any nursery in SW GA, I would verify through an independent third party (not internet based) that the company actually exists.

280bst

The same folks got attention last year, I'm sure some have forgotten always good to be reminded of such Thanks

basschaser

I read the same reviews after I ordered a $800 palm tree. I was worried to death but everything actually was spot on. Probably won't use them again though cause it sounds like I got lucky

Ihunt

People......read and head the above advice! DO YOUR HOMEWORK!!!

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Please read the rules regarding libel and note that it specifically mentions membership termination.
This thread has been cleaned up.
Future posts that do not comply with the rules will not be tolerated.

T.P.

Banned
I did not know this. I bought 4 apple and 2 pears from Ty-Ty a few months ago. They came within a week and looked fine to me, but, I know very little about trees.