Health insurance for self-employed

K80

What do you have?

What's the best way to research it? Seems most of my search results come up with obamcare...

What range of rates do you see for family coverage?

I've always worked for corporations that had good to great insurance so I'm green on what I'm looking at and where to look.

If you have kids did you find it strategically advantageous to have them on peach care? This is something I've had mentioned to me, last insurance was great so I'm ignorant to peach care and etc as well.

sinclair1

I am a small business owner that had bcbs with just the wife and no kids. Hadn't been to the doctor in years and they basically forced us into the exchange to renew.
Have no idea about the performance of it as I haven't been and the wife only had her yearly.

Big7

The Oracle
Can't really get any.. Unless you are 12 with no issues.

I just pay as I go. Cheaper that way. da' x-change wants $900.00
a month to cover me, and I'm in pretty good shape.

Something bad was to happen, I'll turn messican real fast
and go to the ER.

That sounds bad. If they can, I should be able to. Right?

Health Insurance

I am an Health Insurance Broker for a living and have helped many self employed business owners with their health insurance needs. I have obamacare plans and private plans that are about 50-60 % less premium, each individuals situation is different and would love to help my fellow Woody's members with their needs. If you would like to talk to me about your insurance options then send me a PM and i will be more than happy to help. With all the changes and increases in premiums it is always good to get with somebody that stays on top of the changes.

Latest posts