Heartbreaking morning....

Thunder Head

Gone but not forgotten
I commend you for not taking the shot. Alls well if you drill it. A little to the left or a little to the right and you have a one lunged deer. Most likely will end in heart break in the end.

Kris87

Dang.

You think that was the one I was telling you about.

No, this was at my other spot. My spot near you is dead. All the deer seem to be stuck up in the neighborhood still and haven't migrated back to the river yet. @BlackEagle2 saw a nice buck across from your house last night making a scrape out in the open. He sent me some good video of it. He saw you in your driveway. He said if you see his silver F-150, don't think he's your poacher. He's just doing recon for me since he lives about a mile away. :D

cself

I used to think like this until I wounded one at 15 yards dead broadside. Anything is possible. A spine shot is deadly. I’m taking that shot every time. After the grief I’ve given Kris I bet he takes it next time too. He will get to see that buck up close after I kill it while he’s in Kentucky next week :):)
Well in that case good luck and don't let up, I hope you kill him and teach him a lesson for passing that shot.

alligood729

He'll be back, that's a magic place. When you get back, you'll get him. Black Eagle won't shoot him.