Hello from Montana

DWBMontana

1183.jpegHello, I am David from Montana, look forward to being part of forum, one of these days I want to make it down that way and hog hunt. I joined site to post about a hunting lease opportunity I live here in Montana. I am also very involved with a grass roots organization here in Montana, Montana Warriors On The Water (mwotw). We are based in Miles City, MT and do our best to help this country's service members to regain the connection they may have lost to the outdoors during their service to this great country. We have actually had veterans from Georgia and surrounding states take part in some of our activities. I would urge everyone to check out MONTANA WARRIORS ON THE WATER FACEBOOK PAGE!

Cmp1

BANNED
View attachment 947648Hello, I am David from Montana, look forward to being part of forum, one of these days I want to make it down that way and hog hunt. I joined site to post about a hunting lease opportunity I live here in Montana. I am also very involved with a grass roots organization here in Montana, Montana Warriors On The Water (mwotw). We are based in Miles City, MT and do our best to help this country's service members to regain the connection they may have lost to the outdoors during their service to this great country. We have actually had veterans from Georgia and surrounding states take part in some of our activities. I would urge everyone to check out MONTANA WARRIORS ON THE WATER FACEBOOK PAGE!
Welcome buds,being a Veteran,I appreciate what your doing,,,,I just don't do the Fakebook thingy though,,,

transfixer

Welcome ! I've lived in Ga my whole life, only hunted here, I've been to Montana numerous times in the past, just the Yellowstone area, snowmobiling the national forest around there is at the top of my list of favorite things to do, beautiful country ! I've never had the desire to go hunting out there, but might try to put it together one day, I would like to trout fish some of the beautiful rivers I have seen in my travels out there though !

Good luck in your venture !