Help A bear treed me lol

j_seph

Buddy of mine hunting in Hall County yesterday called me to come get him and to stay on phone with him. Seems he got treed by a bear, he had a 40 poundish cub come up to his tree and rub all over the base of it. Then turned and started up the tree with him. He hollered and ran it off but was scared to death walking out. Was a hilarious moment, as he got turned around cause he insisted that he was not walking out the way he came in cause the cub had walked his trail out and I had to go driving to find where he was at.

Buckman18

Buddy of mine hunting in Hall County yesterday called me to come get him and to stay on phone with him. Seems he got treed by a bear, he had a 40 poundish cub come up to his tree and rub all over the base of it. Then turned and started up the tree with him. He hollered and ran it off but was scared to death walking out. Was a hilarious moment, as he got turned around cause he insisted that he was not walking out the way he came in cause the cub had walked his trail out and I had to go driving to find where he was at.

He just wanted his belly rubbed and scratched behind the ears.

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Yep, but the friend was conserned about whether the belly rubbing was to be done form the exterior or the interior.

j_seph

He just wanted his belly rubbed and scratched behind the ears.
Funny I asked why he didn't get a pic of it climbing the tree. He said what you expect me to do pat it on the head. I said no you fool, cubs like scratched under the chin, you pat mama on the head.