Help Barnett crossbow

cstinchcomb

I ordered a new Barnett ts390 about a month ago and the string broke about half way through after two shots.. I have been trying to get a replacement from Barnett for 3 weeks and they keep saying they don’t have any strings for them yet.. I’ve looked everywhere and nobody has the length string I need.. anybody know a place I could get a string made near winder..

paulito

If they don't have strings for a new bow then i think i would be asking for a replacement bow. They know season just started right? No way the string should break that quickly. I had a Barnett come apart on me a couple of years back. Limbs literally exploded. Luckily i heard it happening and was able to move things away from my face. Their customer service was VERY helpful and got me a replacement bow. I did have to pay a small fee due the age of my bow but still they were more than accommodating. You may need to call back and get to the second tier of customer service. Can't imagine that they wouldn't help you out on a brand new bow.

Hillbilly stalker

I would insist on a new xbow. No way I would shoot that one after the string broke and stressed the limbs like that. Might be your next shot or one 2 months down the road, but I would cringe every time I pulled the trigger. They should at least inspect it for free.

Jim Boyd

Remind me to stick with Parker!

Sorry for the troubles.

red neck richie

Yup. I agree. Take the bow back and return it for another one or try and get your money back and go buy another one. Where did you buy it from. Check their return policy.

Latest posts