Help me find a worthy kid!

blakejeffers

Guys, I need your help.
I am in search of a worthy child to take hunting this year, allow me to explain.
I am a high school teacher and a youth pastor at my church and a father of one with one on the way. I have been blessed too much not to try and help others out. I am fortunate enough to live on my family's farm where we have about 350 acres of great deer hunting. Not the biggest bucks in the state but a good numbers. We also have lodging accommodations and a venue that would be perfect for hosting a child and an adult on a hunting trip weekend.
I am certain that there are hundreds of kids that are worthy of such a trip but in my heart I am looking for a kid, boy or girl, that is the child of an actively deployed military father.
Here is what the trip would look like,
-A Friday evening, Saturday morning and Saturday evening if need be deer hunt. All meals would be prepared by our awesome cooks (my mom and wife).
-Fishing during the day
- We will clean, process and package the deer to be sent home
-The weekend will be a non-stop all included, awesome weekend.
-The weekend will be recorded for them to have as a keep sake (I'm a hobby Youtuber!)

I am looking for a kid old enough to shoot a rifle accurately (if they do not have a gun that is not a problem) up to age 17. Although a kid over 16 would have to have their own hunting license.
The child must be accompanied by an adult on this trip and must be able to travel to my farm near Metter, about an hour west of Savannah.
The kids Father is actively deployed serving in the Military.
I would love for this to take place in the first two weeks of rifle season as that is a very successful time at our place.

If you know of a good candidate or possibly even siblings please message me a description of them.

I am very thankful for our military and passionate about this and would love to make this a yearly tradition.

Look forward to hearing from yall
-Blake

strothershwacker

My uncle.would come get me and take me hunting when I was a kid. My dad was in prison. Looking back on it I realize what he was doing. I'm forever grateful. You'll have a big impact on some lucky kid.God bless ya man!

Hillbilly stalker

Your a true American sir ! You are doing a great thing. I wish there was a way I could assist. Please let us know how it turns out. Good luck and thank you for what you are doing.:flag:

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I hope u find the perfect kid , I’ve done something similar with a couple kids from church and it was sure a blessing!

Blackston

My uncle.would come get me and take me hunting when I was a kid. My dad was in prison. Looking back on it I realize what he was doing. I'm forever grateful. You'll have a big impact on some lucky kid.God bless ya man!
Mine too and me too