Help small dog gone with no trace?????

sinnemon

My friends mom was out in the yaard planting flowers and had her dog outside with her, the dog started barking and ran to the edge of the woods and made a loud yelping sound . The silants no sign of the dog they looked for 3 hours that day and looked again later! We have traps out and nothing yet! So much rain!..........what do you think? Yote?
This happened of 81 in mcdonough

shakey gizzard

Yep, check out my avatar! It was in my back yard and I have 2 large dogs! Soory for your loss. Put out a trail cam!

cape buffalo

yote, they took 2 small dog and most of the cat in our neck of the woods in the last 6months..both dogs were dash hounds ...

sinnemon

I just cant beleive it got it when she was outside to she was just about 15 yards away and the dog ran behind the boat.

famlytraprz

yote

Look n the coyote scat around the area u may find something 2 bury. Tell ur fella 2 call me if he wants some assistance.

Browtine

Yotes have killed three dogs of mine in the past couple years. A young lab, a mutt, and a beagle mix... All were strays that turned up and stayed, but great dogs... until the yotes got 'em. I declared war and it's death to all coyotes that come within my range! Kill 'em all and let the buzzards sort'em out!!!!!!!! :shoot:

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
I just cant beleive it got it when she was outside to she was just about 15 yards away and the dog ran behind the boat.
i am babysitting two small dogs this week. one is a 2lb yorkie, the other a 5lb maltese. i have to take them out on a leash or in side the pool yard. we have yotes but i am skeered of owls.i have 2 semi trained owls that come out every evening to see my lab tree squirrels. they must have taken 20 squirrels out in the last month alone.i did a dumb thing this summer, i bought lab rats and would go out in the back field and let them out. the owls had a ball, picking some up within 5 feet of me. now when i go outside, i am a food source. these are great horned owls 2 year old:hammers::hammers:::ke::cry::cry::hair::stir::smash::smash:.

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
My friends mom was out in the yaard planting flowers and had her dog outside with her, the dog started barking and ran to the edge of the woods and made a loud yelping sound . The silants no sign of the dog they looked for 3 hours that day and looked again later! We have traps out and nothing yet! So much rain!..........what do you think? Yote?
This happened of 81 in mcdonough
i don't know how big the dog wuz, i kept my grandpuppies this week and i wuz skeered to just let them out. i had a leash on them because of owls.:mad::pop::D:bounce::cry:

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
yet another reason to trap coyotes.

T

7Mag Hunter

Maybe Hawk...

My daughter was walking her ****zu on a leash recently and saw
a shadow very close and a Hawk swooped down, and got 20 ft
from the dog...If she had not screamed when she saw the Hawk ,
it would have taken the dog..This happened
in her yard as she walked the dog to the mailbox !!!!

johnweaver

My father used to call owls at night using his voice. He had practiced to the point that he sounded more like the owls than the owls did. Once while they were coon hunting, my dad called up an old horned owl and carried on a conversation with it. The owl saw my fathers friend move and decided that he was the other owl. It attacked the man's head and it took both of the men to get the owl down on the ground where they could get a foot on its head and kill it.

Sirduke

I can provide a replacement dog, have a Pomerian for free. Just PM me. Or if someone wants him for Yote bait....

shortround1

Gone But Not Forgotten
Maybe Hawk...

My daughter was walking her ****zu on a leash recently and saw
a shadow very close and a Hawk swooped down, and got 20 ft
from the dog...If she had not screamed when she saw the Hawk ,
it would have taken the dog..This happened
in her yard as she walked the dog to the mailbox !!!!
no cuss words on the forum(****zu).:hair::hair::stir::stir::cheers::cheers::pop: